Monday, June 28, 2010

Untitled

AHHHHH! Vacation in less than 48 hours! I will be going south to Florida for one entire month! When I come back I will be so tanned I will look I lived in the Philippines? They have dark skin right? I’m not sure I think it ranges from medium to dark. Some people burn in the sun while I tan. I can be outside for an hour and come back with some type of tan. In 7th grade I was tan as tan can be. I t lasted till like February.
Can you believe in September I will be a high school girl? Yay! I can not wait. I want a boyfriend so badly it hurts. I have my eye on some guys…. Oh big news I don’t like Catman anymore. I think I liked him because I liked the thought of liking someone. Am i confusing you? Well I’m also confusing myself too.

Well that’s it for a long time!
P.S. Strawberry if you are reading this could you tell me what your new URL is? Thanks!


Check out the latest Arizona Cardinals Breaking News
MySpaceLayouts

1 comment:

Strawberry said...

AHH! I thought you were already on vacation; I would've asked if you wanted to do something!

squarebracelets.blogspot.com