Friday, April 30, 2010

Winnie The Pooh


It’s all over! Yay! No more state testing! Woo-hoo! I’m so tired. Tomorrow I’m going dress shopping and that will be fun, fun, fun…
I learned who Cat-man reminds me of! Christopher Robin! He does, he truly does. That brown hair, brown eyes, and lean body. Although I’m sure if Cat-man doesn’t escape into a world of The Hundred Acre. That would be cool if it was real, don’t you think? Or even! He could be Peter Pan, and I could be Wendy! Then, we can fly away together off to Never Land. Where we will never age and live happily ever after. But sadly that will never come true. I will be moving during winter break and will never see him again. Unless I come back and runaway with him, how romantic is that? Think about it. A long lost relationship finally comes together. How sweet. I bid you farewell.


Check out the latest Arizona Cardinals Breaking News
MySpaceLayouts

No comments: