Friday, May 7, 2010

What ever

My mom’s side of the family sucks! My aunt Nancy is a bitch. Guess what she did for the last three days.
Wed: she leaves two messages to my mother and father
For mom: you wanted to be an only child you got it. You stole my
parents from me. I would call you a SOB (but words) but that would
make my lonely mother look bad. The three of us (Nancy, Bonnie, and
Terry) will sue you for all you have because of elderly abuse.

The problem with this is that for the last 8 years my mom has taken full responsibility for my grandparents. She has abandoned this family in order to tend to my grandparents needs. I’m not mad at my mom about this. She did what she had to do. We as children are supposed to help our parents when they need us. They (my aunts) left.
For Dad: you are not welcomed to my mother’s home.
My dad was so hurt by this. He said “I thought your parents liked me. I thought they loved me and I was accepted. But I was wrong.” My dad never speaks that deeply. NEVER.

Today my mom got a letter from Nancy wishing her to die, my dad to go to hell and for me and my sister to be hors. Let me tell you this. Nancy ran away from her family at 18. Her daughter got pregnant at sixteen. The guy who got her pregnant was put on a restraining order, and guess what. Now they are married and just had their second child. I am so mad. How dare she take out anger on my dad. He never did anything wrong. He stood beside my mom through thick and thin. He has spackled and painted my grandparents house when he should be fixing up our home! He would do anything for my mom and takes what her sisters’ dish him. He has never EVER done anything bad to my aunts even when they wee asking for it.

Okay I need to cool down or my brain will pop. So… today during lunch I signed up for bus seats and chaperone groups. I’m stuck with S.R. I don’t what Strawberry nicknamed her but I say her name with be bug. A stupid thing that buzzes around you even if you keep swatting it away. I’m stuck with bug. BUG! I HATE IT!!! I accidentally got signed up to be in Ani’s group and A.Z’s group. (girl). I think I will go with Ani. Not that I don’t like Pepsi (A.Z.) but she will be on every ride and I can’t take rides.

Pasta-and-bagels!


Check out the latest Arizona Cardinals Breaking News
MySpaceLayouts

1 comment:

Strawberry said...

Oh my God, Happy. This is not happy at all.....
Your aunt is being terrible. I'm so sorry.

By the way, her name's Ringo, and I'm also so sorry for that.
Beg if you can change seats.