Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day

Friday! Finally Friday! Today went sooooo loooooooong!
Ick! This weekend my family and I will be going to the mountains of Pennsylvania to go mow the lawn. Fun, Fun, fun! But, on Monday we will be celebrating Faith’s gotcha-day. (The day she was adopted) I got her am autographed copy of a book by Wendy Mass. I think she will enjoy the book.
Today Pepsi was crying. I don’t know why but she was. She never gets upset, but she was crying and walking around. The weird thing was she was having like mood swings. She was happy, then sort of sissy, the crying. I really wanted to know why. She said that Catman scratched her thigh. (oh how I wished he did that to me) but her scratch didn’t look that bad.
OMG. My substitute bus driver was so scary looking, he looked like a troll.


Check out the latest Arizona Cardinals Breaking News
MySpaceLayouts

2 comments:

Strawberry said...

Who's Pepsi, again?

Kira-Kira said...

Pepsi, A.Z. (girl)