Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Title

why does everyone have to get all up into my bussiness? my dad, he, i don't know, does he think i'm doing something illegal? he is on my back 24-7. what the heck is wrong with him? he is almost as annoying as Bug. why does my dad think that if he changes the subject everything will be batter?
so yesterday. my dad was all like "Uhhhh... who do i give this to? why don't you ask your mom?" well father the thing is that YOU DON'T LISTEN! what the freak is wrong with you? you think that we all live in this happy-go-lucky world? you have to have some problems....
alos yesterday he broke my mom's favorite wineglass. this glass was a gift to her from some family in Bermuda. My dad just broke it. it was her wine glass for over 30 yeears, and he broke it.
i hate how he always tries to change the subject.it's like "no, i'm talking about this and you think that if you talk about school it will sway me away from the time you kicked all my stuff on the floor? you can't change my mind. what do you think you are doing?!?!

breathe..... breathe....
breathing is good. today in language arts we are studying shakesperian sonnets. i wrote one! i'm so proud! here it is....

the rain's droplets fall hard on spring flowers
tears spring down on us from the broken heart
such evil roars echoe as rain showers
we cling together yet we fall apart

flowers are evil and smile at the tears
catching the water and growing from it
thier beauty glistens for such it appears
but this charm is so false no beauty one bit

wait, a flower's life is superficial
and dies when picked or its season over
for the storm does not last forever, shall
i say tis love, which shant last forever

love was a blossom,so pure and must last
but it whithered and fell, my only past


Check out the latest Arizona Cardinals Breaking News
MySpaceLayouts