Thursday, May 6, 2010

Self-Pity

Here I am. Stuck the school media section because I didn’t want to attend the Darfur assembly. Which is fine with me because I’m making a card cover and blogging at the same time! The card is a good-bye card to my student teacher who is leaving tomorrow. I’m really paranoid because I’m afraid my teacher will come and holler at me if she sees what I’m doing. IF. If is a very powerful word, it can change everything.
In humanities Strawberry was having a personal conversation with um.. What should I call her? How about Ivy? Strawberry was having a personal conversation with Ivy. I think it was about her not wanting everyone to be in her business which I totally agree on. People, this is her life NOT yours, so just stay out. Let her have her own opinions, if its not physically hurting someone or making them dramatically depressed then there should be no reason for you to but in. back to Strawberry. Well they were talking and I think everyone was curious and listen to their conversation. Guys listen. It’s not a private if you talking at the front of the class. The only thing that I heard was when Strawberry said “well you’re not fat.” That is probably one of my pet peeves with Ivy she complains way too much about her body. “I’m fat, I’m ugly, I hate my hair.” She is addicted to the outside beauty and lacking on inside beauty. Ivy, you are not fat. You have bigger bones. Big bones= more weight. No matter how much you starve yourself you will never have a supermodel’s body so get over it. You are not ugly either, if anyone is ugly it’s Fox. Yes it’s mean, but it’s honest. Finally, your hair is frizzy. But it’s naturally frizzy. If you keep straitening your hair you will damage the roots and your hair will start falling out. Do you want that? Make-up does not make the person either. I don’t wear makeup and look how far I am. I have friends that love me, not pity me. So stop wallowing in self-pity and move on. Sulking gates you nowhere. Honestly, I think you do this for attention, and you’re getting it. Are you happy now?


Check out the latest Arizona Cardinals Breaking News
MySpaceLayouts

2 comments:

Strawberry said...

I love this post. So much.

Strawberry said...

I love this post. So much.